London Residential Property Valuations

As RICS Registered Valuation Surveyors, our expert team assess the value of any residential property in London. All our valuations beat the Red Book standard, which is the professional standard set out by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).

What Types Of Valuation Do You Provide?

Our team of experts regularly provide the following valuation services across London:

  • Independent valuations for investors, homebuyers or property owners
  • Valuations for probate, capital gains (including non-UK residents) and inheritance tax
  • Retrospective valuations
  • Leasehold extension and enfranchisement
  • Valuations for shared ownership and staircasing
  • RICS Help To Buy Valuations
  • Reinstatement cost assessments
  • Valuations for insurance purposes
  • Valuations for divorce settlements or separations/co-ownership

Which Areas Do You Cover?

From our offices in Islington and Fulham, our property valuations team covers the whole London area – including Central London, South East, South West and North London. View a full list of our locations here.

Residential Property Valuations in London

Our Residential Property Valuations can be carried out across London. Our completely independent and impartial team of qualified surveyors will assess your property before sending you a valuation report. Taking into account the property’s size, location, condition and a variety of other factors, our valuation can help inform selling decisions, assist with divorce/separation settlements, or help when dealing with probate.

RICS Help To Buy Valuations in London

Help To Buy is a government scheme to support first time homebuyers get a foot on the property ladder. If you’ve taken advantage of the Help To Buy scheme in London, our RICS Help To Buy Valuations will help with loan repayment assessments, remortgaging or selling the property. Our Valuations are always completely independent and impartial, giving you the information you need to make informed financial decisions about your property.

Shared Ownership Valuations

Shared Ownership Valuations are conducted by our RICS registered valuers to provide an impartial and independent assessment of the market value for sale or purchase of a shared ownership property. Our Valuations will assess the whole value of the property, before determining the percentage split, usually between homeowners and Housing Associations.

Commercial Property Valuations

If you’re a commercial property owner or a property investor, our RICS registered valuers can provide Freehold Valuations and Leasehold Extension Valuations. As with all of our Valuations and property surveys, our views are always entirely independent and impartial, assessing the property and market conditions without bias.

Call us now for a free no-obligations quote:

0207 737 7243