Party Walls – A Quick Guide

​Our party wall experts have compiled the answers to the most common questions asked about party walls.

From ‘What is a Party Wall?’ to ‘Who Should Pay for the Surveyor?’ we have all the answers you need.

Fill out your details to download our Party Walls – A Quick Guide.

Party Wall Surveys & Services In London

Party wall surveyors

Like all our property surveys, Barnes & Barnes’ Party Wall Surveys are conducted by RICS registered surveyors and provide an independent and impartial service.

A Party Wall is a dividing partition between two properties, the owners of which have shared responsibility for the wall. Our Party Wall Surveyors are qualified to advise you on a range of Party Wall issues you may be experiencing regarding your property.

Our Surveyors cover the whole London area – including Central London, South East, South West and North London. View a full list of our locations here.

party walls - a quick guide