Party Wall in Camden, London
Get peace of mind working with our fully qualified experts. We have decades of experience working with Camden properties as well as wider London.
As independent and impartial RICS Surveyors, we regularly deal with Party Wall matters in varying complexity for both building owners and adjoining owners.
Do I Need A Party Wall Surveyor?
You may need the advice of our Party Wall Surveyors if you are planning any of the following:
- The construction of a new wall at the boundary of two properties
- Cutting into a Party Wall (for example, removal of a chimney breast or insertion of a steel supporting beam)
- Knocking down or rebuilding an existing Party Wall
- Knocking down or rebuilding a boundary wall under a Line of Junction Notice
- Excavations within 3-6 metres of a neighbouring property’s foundations
Party Wall Notices must be served for any work being done in relation to a Party Wall.
PLEASE NOTE : If you have already instructed another Party Wall Expert, under Party Wall legislation, we will be unable to help you. It is really important, therefore, that you select the right expert in the first place. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
Get a FREE quote
Take 60 seconds to complete the form and we’ll get working on your tailored quote right away