RICS HomeBuyer and Property Surveys in South West London
Our services to residential and commercial property clients include:
- RICS Condition Reports
- RICS Homebuyer Reports
- RICS Building Surveys
- Party Wall Surveyors
- Commercial Property Building Surveys
- Property Valuations
AREAS WE COVER - South West London
Richmond upon Thames TW10
From our offices in Brixton, we also cover south east and central London and the SW postcodes north of the river – Kensington, Chelsea and Fulham.
With South West London property prices as they are, you often need to be able to move quickly and make big decisions fast. We respond speedily to quote requests, and being a relatively small team, we can also respond to any specific requirements you have. Alert us to any concerns you have before we visit, and if you have questions about your final condition report, homebuyer report, building survey or property valuation, we will be available to talk you through them.
We can liaise directly with the property manager or estate agent to arrange access if necessary, and will get your home buyers report, structural survey or valuation to you within 5 working days of visiting the property.
It’s a part of our customer promise to make the survey and valuation process as simple and easy as possible, because we know that buying a property in South West London can be a stressful experience.
RICS Condition Report
We recommend the RICS Condition Report if:
- The property you want to buy appears to be in reasonable condition AND
- It’s built in a common style with conventional materials AND
- It’s less than 30 years old AND
- It hasn’t already been altered significantly AND
- You don’t want to make major alterations AND
RICS HomeBuyer Report
(This survey report used to be known as a Homebuyers Survey and Valuation, or an HSV.)
We recommend the RICS HomeBuyer Report if:
- The property you want to buy appears to be in reasonable condition
- It’s less than 100 years old
- It hasn’t already been significantly altered
- It’s built in a common style with conventional materials
- You don’t want to make major alterations
RICS Building Survey
(This survey report used to be known as a structural survey.)
Party Wall Surveyors
London Residential Property Valuations
We regularly provide:
- Independent valuations for investors, home buyers or property owners
- Valuations for probate, capital gains (including non UK residents) and inheritance tax
- Retrospective valuations
- Leasehold extension and enfranchisement
- Valuations for shared ownership and Staircasing
- Valuations for help to buy
- Reinstatement cost assessments
- Valuations for insurance purposes
- Valuations for divorce settlements or separations/co-ownership
Which home survey do I need?
The best property survey for your situation depends on the age and condition of the property, as well as what you have planned for it. The surveys vary in how much technical detail and advice they give you, and in how in-depth the survey inspection is.
No matter which RICS home survey you choose, it will give you insight into the condition of a property before you make a final decision on whether to buy it or not. We’ve created this RICS survey comparison table to help you assess which survey is best for you.
Call us today to discuss your property: 0207 737 7243