About Barnes & Barnes

Locations We Cover

Barnes & Barnes are an independent firm of London based RICS Chartered Surveyors and RICS Registered Valuers.

From our offices in Brixton SW9, we cover the whole of London, including these Central London, South East London, South West London and North London areas:

Central London
City of London
Aldgate EC3
Barbican EC2
Belgravia SW1
Blackfriars EC4
Borough SE1
Covent Garden WC2
Clerkenwell EC1
Kensington and Chelsea SW7 / SW3 / W8
Kings Cross WC1
Pimlico SW1
Soho W1
South East London
Croydon CRO
Dulwich SE21
Greenwich SE10
Lambeth SE11
Lewisham SE13
Southwark SE1
Sutton SM1
South West London
Brixton SW2
Clapham SW4
Hammersmith W6
Fulham SW6
Wandsworth SW18
Wimbledon SW19
Richmond upon Thames TW10
North London
Camden NW1
Ealing W5
Hackney E8
Islington N1
Tower Hamlets E1

Which home survey do I need?

We offer all three levels of the RICS home surveys: the Condition Report (level 1), the HomeBuyer Report (level 2) and the Building Survey (level 3).

The best property survey for your situation depends on the age and condition of the property, as well as what you have planned for it. The surveys vary in how much technical detail and advice they give you, and in how in-depth the survey inspection is.

No matter which RICS home survey you choose, it will give you insight into the condition of a property before you make a final decision on whether to buy it or not.  We’ve created this RICS survey comparison table to help you assess which survey is best for you.

Still not sure which survey you need?

Call us now for a free no-obligations quote: 0207 737 7243

Get an accurate assessment
of your property with the
independent and accredited
London property experts.
Mon–Fri 9.30am–5.30pm
Email Us

Why Get a Home Survey?

Is this the right survey for me?

Homebuyer Report or Building Survey? If you aren’t sure which is the right survey for your situation, look at our page on

'Which RICS home survey
do I need?'