Property Surveys – Which One Should I Choose?

Latest News | Property Surveys | Purchasing a House
property surveys which one do i need? Article, featuring Grant Barnes Director at Barnes and Barnes

There are three levels of the RICS home surveys: the Condition Report (level 1), the HomeBuyer Report (level 2) and the Building Survey (level 3).

The best property survey for your situation depends on the age and condition of the property, as well as what you have planned for it. The surveys vary in how much technical detail and advice they give you, and in how in-depth the survey inspection is.

Grant Barnes, Director at Barnes and Barnes, recently contributed to an article for This Is Money looking at the different surveys and why it is important to engage with a RICS Chartered Surveyor.


Read the full article.


If you’d like more help choosing a survey, we have lots of useful information here on our website or if you prefer you can chat with our helpful team who will guide you through the process.

Looking to buy, sell or make changes to a property?

Barnes & Barnes can provide you with impartial, independent and accurate surveys of your property.
Contact us today for a free no-obligation quote
0207 737 7243